26 January, 2002

Foire in Loire

In one and a half week the Salon des Vins de Loire takes place in the city of Angers. In the wine exibition you will be presented for the wines of the Loire-valley and about 600 of their producers.

There are also a few competitions. One of them about the best
wineblog in the categories winegrower, foreign language and producer from the Loire.

Now, the third categori I will leave alone, since I live in Champagne anyway. I fit better in one of the two first categories as a winegrower and blogjournalist. So I will give it try. That is, if I can find out how. Since they do not mention how you participate. Maybe it is a closed show after all?

Approximately 9000 professionnal guests, 1200 of them foreigners, normally visit the fair, says Laurent Le Sager, general commissioner at the salon, according to the January 25th-edition of La Journée Vinicole.

På dansk

Copyright: The copyright for text and photos at bobler.blogspot.com belongs to Solveig Tange. You may use my articles, photos or parts of them for non-commercial use and if I am credited as the author. Feel free to link to this site but not in your own frameset please.

No comments: